To ensure that we can provide the best possible service to all of our patients, we ask that you call in advance to make your appointment. Same day appointments may be available, but are not guaranteed.
- New patient paperwork is available here. Have your paperwork completed before you arrive for your appointment.
- Have your insurance card(s) and a valid photo ID with you.
- If your insurance requires a referral from your physician in order for you to see a specialist, please have this in place before you arrive at your appointment.
- Keep track of how you are feeling and any changes to your condition so that you can inform the doctor.
Using Insurance Benefits:
- All insurance plans are different. We encourage you to call your insurance provider to ask about your specific chiropractic benefits before you arrive for your initial appointment.
- All services rendered are documented and must be billed according to all major medical insurance provider contract rules. Charges that are considered your responsibility by insurance are labeled as co-payments, coinsurance, and unmet annual deductible amounts and may be due at the time of service.
- You can find more information about our pricing here.