In order to honor all scheduled appointments, we ask that you have a scheduled appointment for services. We ask that you call in advance to make your appointment. This is to ensure that we can provide the best possible service to all of our patients. Follow-up appointments are generally scheduled in advance. Same day appointments are not guaranteed, but may be available.
- Have your insurance card(s) and a photo ID with you
- All insurance referrals should be in place before you arrive at your appointment
- Write down any questions you may have for the doctor. Keep track of how you are feeling and any changes so that you can inform Dr. Hough. By staying organized, you are helping yourself remain in control of your condition.
- You may not remember everything you want to ask Dr. Hough. You may find it helpful to write down questions prior to your appointment. Write down the answers to your questions also, so that when you go home you always have a reference and you will be better equipped to answer questions that your family may have. Keep track of how you are feeling and any changes that you notice so you can inform Dr. Hough. By staying organized, you are helping yourself remain in control of your condition.
- All services rendered are documented by Dr. Hough and must be billed according to all major medical insurance provider contract rules. Charges that are considered your responsibility by the insurance are labeled as co-payments, coinsurance, and unmet annual deductible amounts.
- Medicare has limited coverage so review your benefits or call and speak with our office so you can be knowledgeable about what you may have to pay for out of your pocket.
Medicare services that are not covered include:
- Office visits (Examinations)
- Physiotherapy – such as massage and manual therapy
- Non-spinal manipulation to the shoulder, elbow, knee, etc
- Maintenance and Wellness Care
You are financially responsible for all services not covered by Medicare. You are also responsible for applicable annual deductibles or co-payments.